To quote from the New York Times (even though we don’t share their political views) regarding Trump’s Operation Warp Speed to get the Corona Vaccines approved in record time:
In more normal times, a vaccine can take upward of a decade to get through all the regulatory approvals. Some officials note the dangers of rushing: During the Ford administration, a rushed vaccine for swine flu caused several dozen deaths and damaging side effects.
As time goes on we are discovering many side effects of the Pfizer and Moderna M-RNA vaccines and we are also discovering it is less effective than originally suggested in stopping Covid. See for Example:
- The Florida Department of Health Recommends Against the Use of Covid-19 M-RNA Vaccines for Men 18-39
- What Comment Did Dr. Vladimir Zev Zelenko Make About the Covid Vax That Led to Reinstating the Ban on Him on Twitter, Earlier This Month?
- According to the Director of Ichilov Hospital, Currently, the Pfizer Vaccine Has No Significance In the Prevention of Severe Illness
- Regarding the Accusations that Pfizer Used Fake Data – Making the Covid Vaccine Appear Better than Reality
- Before Taking A Covid-19 Vaccine Be Aware of the Risks Raised by Dr. James Lyons-Weiler & Rabbinical Reaction To the Vaccines
- Regarding The Rejection by FDA Advisers Last Month of Mandating Booster Shots for Covid Except for those in High Risk Categories
- Vaccines do not stop spread of COVID, NY Supreme Court rules
Oct. 21 2022 (~27th of Tishrei, 5783) the Web site of Senator Ted Cruz Published:
CRUZ STATEMENT ON CDC VOTE TO RECOMMEND COVID-19 VACCINE FOR SCHOOLCHILDREN
WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) released the following statement about the vote by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to add the COVID-19 vaccine to the immunization schedule that states use to require routine vaccinations in order for children to attend school.
“The CDC continues to make recommendations that ignore science, erode public trust, and target Americans’ healthcare freedom. Sadly, too many states will wield this recommendation as a mandate to force children to receive the COVID vaccine in order to attend school. This will result in discrimination against conscience objectors and – particularly in Washington, D.C. – against black schoolchildren.
“The CDC knows this, but doesn’t care. It doesn’t care that children’s education will suffer, or that children are at low risk from COVID-19, or that 86 percent of children already caught the virus, or that the vaccine does little to prevent transmission. All it cares about is an agenda that punishes dissenters. I’ll do everything in my power to fight against it.”
Sen. Cruz has long been a champion of protecting students from ineffective and unfair COVID-19 vaccine mandates. He most recently sponsored a bill to combat the implementation of a racist coronavirus vaccination mandate in D.C. schools. Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, Sen. Cruz led the fight against discriminatory COVID-19 mandates by introducing the first and most sweeping bill to prohibit federal vaccine mandates. Sen. Cruz introduced the Parental Rights Protection Act to prohibit the federal government and any entity receiving federal funds from requiring COVID-19 vaccines for minors. In addition, he introduced legislation to end the Biden administration’s CDC mask mandate for all Americans, regardless of vaccination status. Sen. Cruz has led his colleagues on amicus briefs against vaccine mandates on Navy SEALs and federal employees.