Below is a link to his video. Currently I am linking to the page as it appears on Tuesday, 5 January 2021 – 21st of Tevet, 5781. I cannot guarantee how suitable this page will look on some future date. https://www.bitchute.com/video/eGKyah7Dkoj1/
What do the Rabbis Have to say?
Some rabbis like Rabbi Amnon Yitzchak are against the new vaccine. Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi is in favor at least for those over 50 (see 19 minutes and 30 seconds into the video) of taking the vaccine.
I do not take responsibility to express a public opinion.
Rabbi Firer:” Anyone who is able to be vaccinated should do so”
Although there are those who are voicing concerns against the vaccinations and their safety, a letter released last week by well-known medical askan Rabbi Avraham Elimelech Firer, chairman of the Ezra Lemarpeh medical support organization, in the name of Hageonim Harav Chaim Kanievsky, Harav Gershon Edelstein and Harav Shalom Cohen, recommended that those who are able to receive the coronavirus vaccines should do so.
Rabbi Firer wrote that the Gedolim had requested that he investigate for them the merits of the vaccine. He wrote that “after I researched and investigated with the requisite responsibility and presented my conclusions to the Gedolim, I can state that according to their opinions and in their names anyone who is able to be vaccinated should do so.”
Rabbi Aharon Ros, Past Rabbi of the Bikur Cholim Hospital in Jerusalem – “Physicians are pressured not to reveal what is known to them regarding its possible dangers”
Rabbi Aharon Ros, who was in the past the Rabbi of the Bikur Cholim Hospital in Jerusalem, issued a letter counseling circumspection regarding the COVID-19 vaccine, claiming that it has come to his knowledge that physicians are pressured not to reveal what is known to them regarding its possible dangers.
Rabbi Ros wrote: “To the many who have asked whether to take an influenza vaccine, as the doctors and others apply great pressure to take vaccines, while on the other hand they do not publicize difficult cases that occurred after administering the flu vaccine, that there are those who reached the very gates of death from the vaccines, and doctors and their advisors are prevented from telling what is known to them to the wider public, but rather are required to speak against their conscience, or at the minimum to maintain silence and not express an opinion at all.
“In the past, when the subject was the Mexican flu, and physicians who were not beholden to the Health Ministry publicized their unfavorable opinion regarding the vaccine, and listed many details supporting this, and added that the aim of the vaccine was world depopulation. And in the subsequent years up until now, components from this vaccine have been added to the influenza vaccine available today. Many senior physicians, their students, and others have refrained from taking that vaccine.
“In the past I have been contacted by senior officials, asking why I express my opinion publicly, as it causes them damage, and they weren’t embarrassed by the fact that they themselves refrained from receiving the vaccine.
“Therefore, I see it as my obligation to publicize this issue, to prevent hardship and injury from our brethren”.
Regarding the COVID-19 vaccine, Rabbi Ros wrote: “While the nature of coronavirus disease is still unknown, where it came from, who it injures and who it does not injure, and many kept all the guidelines and were badly hurt, while many who did not observe the guidelines were not harmed at all, and they are far from being able to think they understand this vaccine, and many doctors in Israel and abroad publicly opposed these vaccines, much more than all of the vaccines that have come out until now, and many misgivings have been written about it, especially since these vaccines have not been tested with all of the trials necessary for such vaccines, and some physicians have even written that this violates vaccine procedures and shouldn’t be administered at all.
“I will close by saying that as long as their benefit has not been established with certainty, and as long as the injuries that may be caused by them have not been absolutely ruled out, and we get answers from the doctors, one should distance oneself and refrain from taking them.”
Video Interview with the Rabbi – with English Subtitles
Suspicious Covid-19 Vaccine Results Reported by Israelnationalnews.com
The editor does not have the medical knowledge to endorse or recommend against particular medical treatments for Covid-19. For those that take the spiritual risk of watching youtube, there is a youtube video of Doctors in favor of Ivermectin for Covid-19. I will just make their point of view more easily available by providing a link.
It is up to you to research the possible side effects.
- Of 58 health care workers who took ivermectin once a month for four months, only four (6.96%) came down with mild COVID-19 symptoms during the May through August 2020 trial period, compared to 44 of 60 health care workers (26.67%) who declined the medication
Opponents of Ivermectin
- The COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19, except in a clinical trial (AIII).
Ivermectin has been shown to inhibit the replication of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in cell cultures.7 However, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies suggest that achieving the plasma concentrations necessary for the antiviral efficacy detected in vitro would require administration of doses up to 100-fold higher than those approved for use in humans.8,9 Even though ivermectin appears to accumulate in the lung tissue, predicted systemic plasma and lung tissue concentrations are much lower than 2 µM, the half-maximal inhibitory concentration (IC50) against SARS-CoV-2 in vitro.10,11
Ivermectin is not approved for the treatment of any viral infection, including SARS-CoV-2 infection. The FDA issued a warning in April 2020 that ivermectin intended for use in animals should not be used to treat COVID-19 in humans.
Clinical Data in Patients With COVID-19
The available clinical data on the use of ivermectin to treat COVID-19 are limited.
Retrospective Analysis of Using Ivermectin in Patients With COVID-19
This study has not been peer reviewed.
This retrospective analysis of consecutive patients with confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection (27% with severe COVID-19) who were admitted to four Florida hospitals compared patients who received at least one dose of ivermectin (n = 173) to those who received “usual care” (n = 103). The primary outcome was all-cause, in-hospital mortality. The secondary outcomes included mortality in patients with severe disease (defined as “need for either FiO2 ≥50% or noninvasive or invasive mechanical ventilation”) and extubation rates in those who were mechanically ventilated.12
- Ivermectin administration was reportedly consistent with hospital guidelines: a single dose of 200 µg/kg, with repeat dosing on Day 7 if the patient was still hospitalized (13 patients received a second dose). Ninety percent of the ivermectin group and 97% of the usual care group received hydroxychloroquine (the majority received hydroxychloroquine in conjunction with azithromycin).
- All-cause mortality was lower among the patients in the ivermectin group than among patients in the usual care group (OR 0.27; P = 0.03). The mortality benefit appeared to be limited to the subgroup of patients with severe disease.
- There was no difference between the groups for the median length of hospital stay (7 days in both groups) or the proportion of mechanically ventilated patients who were successfully extubated (36% in the ivermectin group vs. 15% in the usual care group; P = 0.07).
- This was a retrospective analysis.
- The study included little or no information on oxygen saturation or radiographic findings. It was also unclear whether therapeutic interventions other than hydroxychloroquine, such as remdesivir or dexamethasone, were used in the study.
- The timing of therapeutic interventions was not standardized; if the timing is not accounted for, it can bias the survival comparison.
- The analyses of the durations of ventilation and hospitalization do not appear to account for death as a competing risk.
- No virologic assessments were performed.
The limitations of this retrospective analysis make it difficult to draw conclusions about the efficacy of using ivermectin to treat patients with COVID-19.
Has a drug been found for coronavirus?
Montreal research team discovers age-old drug may be effective against COVID-19.
A team of researchers from the Montreal Heart Institute (MHI) may have discovered a medication which is effective against COVID-19.
The medication, colchicine, comes in tablet form and is already in use for the treatment of gout and Familial Mediterranean Fever (FMF).
In the randomized, double-blind ColCorona study, which included nearly 4,500 participants whose diagnosis of coronavirus had been confirmed with a nasopharyngeal test (PCR), the use of colchicine reduced the number of hospitalizations by 25%, intubations by 50%, and deaths by 44%.