We are quoting the following from https://www.fdd.org/analysis/2023/10/28/hamas-tunnels-to-egypt-played-key-role-in-arming-hamas/ simply because they stated what should be obvious:
Hamas Tunnels to Egypt Played Key Role in Arming Hamas
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) confirmed on October 26 that Hamas smuggled weapons and ammunition through tunnels under the Egypt-Gaza border in the runup to its October 7 attack. The terrorists reportedly carried the materiel under the Philadelphia Route, a narrow land corridor that separates Egypt from the Gaza Strip. Hamas’s smuggling operation took place as the Israeli Air Force continued to strike Iranian arms shipments in Syria and Lebanon. Now, fears swirl that the terrorists could flee to Egypt through the same underground network.
“The United States has long turned a blind eye to Iranian smuggling through Egypt to arm, equip, and train Hamas. Like everything post-October 7, we need a reset on how we view the Egyptian-Gaza border and how we will work with the Egyptians to shut down illicit smuggling routes.” —Richard Goldberg, FDD Senior Advisor
“Hamas smuggling tunnels below the Philadelphia route raise two challenges for Israel, as they enable the illicit transit of weaponry into Gaza and may facilitate the escape of Hamas leaders, thus circumventing Israeli apprehension or attacks.” —Joe Truzman , Research Analyst at FDD’s Long War Journal
“Israel has made it clear that one of the primary goals of the war is to demilitarize Gaza. If Egypt wants to see an end to the war, it should neutralize the tunnels that have provided a critical artery for supplying weapons to Iranian-backed terror organizations in Gaza. Cairo must also ensure that Hamas leaders don’t use those tunnels as an escape hatch to avoid the consequences of their atrocities.” —Enia Krivine, Senior Director of FDD’s Israel Program and National Security Network
Some Right-Wing Jews Are Confused And Think Henry Kissinger Did A Good Deed By Laying the Foundation for the Camp David, “Peace Treaty”. We Believe They Are Wrong.
For a list of articles that explains our position from different angles, See:
- Maybe Shimon Cohen Was Right that the Yom Kippur War Was Rigged. 11 Days Before the Yom Kippur War, Jordan’s King Hussein Revealed to Golda Meir the Coming Syrian & Egyptian Plan to Attack Israel
- Rabbi Moshe Kaplan of Machon Meir: Gaza is Eretz Yisrael
- Balak: The Blessing of Isolation for Israel By Ariel Natan Pasko
- Bo: Leave My Land Alone! By Ariel Natan Pasko
- Genesis, Rashi and the Land of Israel vs Canaan and Palestine By Ariel Natan Pasko
- 2 State Solution is a Code Word For Expelling Jews from More Parts of Israel
- Chukat: Give Us Back The Occupied Territories Now! By Ariel Natan Pasko
- The Farhoud Remembered
- A Peace Agreement Made by the Netanyahu Government with the Saudis? Rabbi Yisrael Ariel Explains Why We Should Say, No!
- Rabbi Kook Did Not Subscribe to Rabbi Yitzchak Yosef’s “Land for Peace” Ideology Regarding the Temple Mount. The Grandson of Rabbi Kook, Rabbi Shlomo Raanan HY”D Sets the Record Straight.
- Land for Peace, A Major Sin In Avraham’s (Abraham’s) Time and to Separate Holy From Secular, A Major Sin in Clinton’s Time and Trump’s Time
- If True Peace With Syria Could Be Obtained Despite All The Difficulties Stated Would this Be Desirable?
- Winning the War to Conquer the Land of Israel Overrides the Commandment of Saving Lives
- In wake of the Corona Plague – One Should Recall the Words of Ramban and Radak Who Said: All Those Thousands That Fell By A Plague In the Days of David, Fell Only on Account that They Did Not Demand the Temple
- The USA House of Representatives Reaffirms USA Support for the Oslo Terror Accords and the Division of Biblical Israel
- Moshe Feiglin: Fear, not Sovereignty, Breeds Violence
- Jordanian parliament praises Temple Mount terror attack & How Mohammed Used Divide & Conquer Tactics to Destroy the Jews of Arabia. For those Muslim individuals that bow to the fake prophet of Islam as an intermediary, we will call him, the M-Prophet.
- Why G-d let Bin-Laden Succeed! A Jewish Perspective on the Destruction of the World Trade Center in New York